National Bank Direct Brokerage
Home Start investing
Tools and tutorials
Learning Centre
Webinars and events
You will be redirected to the login page

Help centre

Can I provide my book value when depositing a share certificate?

You can change the book value of your shares at any time. When depositing a share certificate, simply complete and sign the "Book Value Adjustment" form (27740), available in the "Other Forms" section of the forms page, and attach it to your application. Keep your original proofs. If you send us original documents, they will not be returned to you.

Related questions

Picto of two text bubbles

Our virtual assistant is here to help

Chat with our virtual assistant 24/7 for answers to your questions.