Help centre

I made a mistake in my book value form. Can I correct it?

Let us know about possible mistakes as soon as possible. Here's how:

  • Complete, sign and return the Adjustment of Book Value form by email to or by mail.
  • Attach copies of proof of change, if required. Eligible evidence includes trade confirmations, portfolio statements, and transaction summaries.

Please note that we absolutely must obtain the completed and signed book value form in order to make the correction.

Keep your original proofs. If you send us original documents by mail, they will not be returned to you.

Related questions

Picto of two text bubbles

Our virtual assistant is here to help

Chat with our virtual assistant 24/7 for answers to your questions.