Help centre

How can I benefit from additional RESP grants or the Canada Learning Bond? 

Visit the Government of Canada website to review the eligibility for the program. If you fulfill the eligibility conditions established by the government, you must fill out the appropriate form available on our website and send it to us at or by mail.

Forms are available on the forms page, under "Canadian government forms": SDE 0093 - Application: Basic and Additional Canada Education Savings Grant (CESG) and Canada Learning Bond (CLB). ANNEX A - Additional Beneficiaries ANNEX B - Primary Caregiver* and/or Custodial Parent/Legal Guardian.

Once your file is up to date, we will forward all information to the government.

*The child's primary caregiver is the person receiving the Canada Child Benefit (CCB).

Related questions

Picto of two text bubbles

Our virtual assistant is here to help

Chat with our virtual assistant 24/7 for answers to your questions.