Call one of our dedicated account managers for more information at 1-866-221-9358
Are you a self-directed investor with significant assets looking for a service tailored to your needs? Our Distinctive services are designed to streamline your investment management.
Why not invite your family to enjoy the same privileges?
|Advantage Direct Brokerage||Private Direct Brokerage|
|Dedicated Account Manager and access to a private
|Ability to communicate by email with your account manager|
|Access to a team of senior representatives via a priority line|
|Stock commissions||$6.95 2||$6.95 3|
|Canadian and American Exchange-Traded Funds (ETF) commissions 4||$0||$0|
|Option commissions||$6.95 + $1.25 /
|$1.25 / contract
($8.20 Minimum) 5
|Exchange-traded debentures commissions (flat fee) 5|
|Access to Active Investors pricing (if you
execute more than 100 trades per quarter) 6
|Discount on commissions for equity and option
trades carried out with a representative
|Attractive interest rate on credit cash balances|
|Attractive interest rate on U.S. credit balances|
|Attractive interest rate on Canadian and U.S. debit balances|
|No annual administration fees|
|Reimbursement of transfer fees ($135 + taxes)|
|No fees for lump-sum withdrawals from a RRSP, RRIF, LIRA|
|Free duplicates for a third party|
|Donation of shares – Free transfers between family members|
|Free access to Market-Q or Decision-Plus platforms 7|
|Communications and reports|
|Direct communication with third parties
designated by you (e.g., your accountant)
|Free personalized reports:
|Management of debit balances (Upon request)|
|Follow-ups for renewing investments about to mature|
|Access to a wide range of GIC issuers|
For all other fees, the Commission and General Fee Schedule applies.
1. An account root refers to all the accounts held by a client whose first six digits are identical.
2. Link a National Bank bank account to your brokerage account to benefit from preferential pricing. To be eligible, transactions must be made through our electronic solutions and you must also receive all your documents by electronic delivery.
3. Trades must go through our electronic solutions. You must also sign up to receive all your documents electronically.
4. Trades must involve 100 or more units of exchange-traded funds and must be carried out through our electronic solutions. You must also sign up to receive all your documents electronically.
Commission-free ETF trades are not counted when calculating:
Management and other fees may apply to ETF investments. Please read the prospectus before making an investment. ETFs are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
5. Trades must go through our electronic solutions.
6. To benefit from active investor pricing, one hundred (100) or more transactions in shares, ETFs or commission options must have been made under the same account root in the previous three (3) months (quarter). You must also receive all your documents by electronic delivery. When these criteria are met, the active investor rate is effective on the first business day of the following month. This criterion must be met on the 1st day of each month to continue to benefit from the commission schedule for active investors. This pricing does not apply to transactions made through a representative, although they are considered in calculating the number of transactions made in the same quarter. Legal entity accounts are eligible for active investor pricing but cannot be combined with an individual account for transaction calculation purposes.
7. After assessment of trading activity.