Exclusive rates at NBDB
To be exempt from commission fees:
- Trades must involve 100 or more units of exchange-traded funds
- Trades must be carried out through our electronic solutions
ETFs at NBDB
What are ETFs?
ETFs are baskets of securities that trade like stocks on an exchange. They usually track an index, but they can also be focused on other types of assets, such as currencies and commodities.
6 reasons to invest in ETFs
- Build a diversified portfolio at a low cost
- Save, thanks to low management fees
- Trade with ease, just like shares
- Enjoy fund manager transparency
- Benefit from favorable tax treatment
- Invest in various asset classes
Choosing an ETF
- Choose ETFs based on your investor profile and investment goals.
- Our ETF Centre can help you analyze fund composition and apply filters to search ETFs by performance, risk level, fees, management style and more!
Our pricing rewarded!
A study conducted by Surviscor has concluded that we offer the most competitive pricing among direct brokerage firms.
The fine print
1. Each trade must involve 100 or more exchange-traded funds (ETFs) units and must be carried out using our electronic solutions.
Commission-free ETF trades are not counted when calculating:
- Free access to trading platforms
- Active Investor pricing
- Annual administrative fees
Management and other fees may apply to ETF investments. Please read the prospectus before making an investment. ETFs are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
Regular pricing on equities trade applies if the $0 commission conditions on ETFs are not met.
Why do business with us?
A simple and intuitive platform
Make trades in seconds with our sophisticated platform and comprehensive range of decision-making tools.
A dedicated helpline for our clients
We provide specialized telephone support from a team of specialists.
National Bank — a name you can trust
With NBDB, you benefit from the experience and expertise of National Bank, the sixth largest bank in Canada with over $251 billion in assets under management.