Sign up for electronic delivery of all your documents.
Trade stocks, options and ETFs for free through our electronic solutions.
For existing clients, the promotion applies only to new open accounts.
1. This offer is available from June 22 to November 30, 2020. It applies to new and current NBDB clients who open a new account.
2. Existing clients must open a new account and the free trades will apply only to the new account(s).
3. When more than one account is opened under the same root, the maximum number of free trades awarded is 100 (this offer is not cumulative).
4. The promotional code "Free2020" must be indicated on the account opening form.
5. Clients must enroll in our Electronic Delivery Service for all their documents (trade confirmations, portfolio statements and tax slips).
6. Stocks, options and exchange-traded funds are eligible for free trading, provided that the transactions are carried out through our online platform. Once the free period is over (i.e. one year after the account opening date or when the maximum number of transactions has been reached), the applicable commission schedule, including ETFs at $0, will apply.
7. The client can only take advantage of this offer once (Social Insurance Number is used) and must meet all the eligibility requirements.
8. This promotion is offered to clients who have not benefited from any other one in the last 12 months.
9. Corporate account is also eligible for this offer.
10. This offer may be revoked or amended at any time without prior notice.
11. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
* Details about the transfer fee refund
Two ways to benefit from the transfer offer:
For terms and conditions, call Customer service at 1‑800‑363‑3511.
You're an experienced investor or just starting out: use our tools (Recognia, Market-Q and more) to experiment with different scenarios.
Short on time? Take the worry out of investing. Choose InvestCube and your ETF (exchange-traded funds) portfolio will be automatically rebalanced in response to market changes.
You're not alone. Our team of certified securities specialists is here to help you from opening your account to using our tools.