Carry the markets in the palm of your hands with our mobile platform!
The National Bank Direct Brokerage mobile platform offers you secure and quick access to your brokerage accounts, wherever you are!
From your smartphone; trade stocks, monitor your accounts, check your balance and obtain real-time quotes!
Our mobile platform is divided into 5 sections:
- Current Orders
- Electronic Documents
See all relevant information about your brokerage accounts, including:
- A summary of your accounts
- Your accounts asset details (cash, positions, available margin, book values and unrealized gains and losses)
- Your accounts history for 18 months
Check the status of your transactions and track your monetary transfers. Without the help of a computer, you can change or cancel a pending or partially filled order.
Consult your buying power and enjoy the opportunities available in the Canadian and US markets. Wherever you are, from your smartphone:
- buy and sell shares
- make RRSP and TFSA contributions
- make TFSA withdrawals
- transfer money to and from your non-registered accounts
- make monetary conversions
View your portfolio statements, your trade confirmations and your tax slips in PDF format. With our mobile platform, you can choose your delivery preferences between paper and electronic PDF documents.
Follow the markets and your favorite securities through the Markets section.
- Get real-time quotes
- Check the performance of different North American exchanges
- Read headlines on stock market securities
- Manage and check your watch list
- Consult the live underperforming or overachieving sectors
Using the National Bank Direct Brokerage mobile platform does not require any installation. To access it, visit m.nbdb.ca using your smartphone.
Our mobile platform has been optimized to work with the following devices:
- Android (version 2 and up): HTC Incredible, Motorola ATRIX, Nexus One, Samsung Galaxy
- Apple IOS: Iphone 3, 4, 4S and 5, Ipad
- BlackBerry OS6: BlackBerry Torch
- Windows phone 7.5 Mango: LG Optimum, HTC HD7
You may be unable to use your smartphone to access this service outside Canada. You will be responsible for any service provider fees resulting from the use of your smartphone.
Get access to your investments when and where you want with our mobile trading platform.