NBC Marathon™ (Accelerator) Note Securities (No Barrier) linked to the S&P/TSX Composite Low Volatility Index, due on January 31, 2022
Non Principal Protected Note
January 31, 2017
January 31, 2022
||January 10 to January 24, 2017
||Non Principal Protected Note
- 5-year term.
- Linked to the units of the S&P/TSX Composite Low Volatility Index.
- Acceleration Factor: 3.40
- If the Reference Portfolio Return is positive on the Valuation Date, the Maturity Redemption Payment will be equal to $100 x [1 + (Acceleration Factor x Reference Portfolio Return)];
- If the Reference Portfolio Return is nil or negative on the Valuation Date, the Maturity Redemption Payment will be equal to $100 x [1 + Reference Portfolio Return].
- Eligible for RRSPs, RRIFs, RESPs, RDSPs, DPSPs and TFSAs.
- A daily secondary market is available under normal market condition.
What are Linked Notes?
Find out everything you need to know about this product by visiting our education center.
National Bank Direct Brokerage (NBDB) provides access to certain new issues of structured products. Non principal-protected notes (“Note Securities”) and principal-protected notes (“Deposit Notes”) differ from conventional debt and fixed income investments. The repayment of the entire principal amount is not guaranteed for Note Securities and is guaranteed at maturity for Deposit Notes. Note Securities and Deposit Notes do not constitute deposits that are insured under the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation Act. An investment in Note Securities or in Deposit Notes is not suitable for all investors and even if it is suitable for certain investors, potential investors should consider what role this type of investment serves in their overall investment plan. An investment in Note Securities or in Deposit Notes involves risk factors that are described in the relevant offering documents. Potential investors should refer to and read these offering documents.