National Bank Direct Brokerage is proud to offer for a second edition an options trading training program. This university-level program is designed to help do-it-yourself investors enhance their options knowledge and to implement an investment plan with trading strategies according to their objectives.
Note that this training is in French.
The training program is centred on a series of twelve 90-minutes weekly live webinars, with exercises. Training starts on May 7, 2014.
Cost: C$200, plus taxes (total C$229.95)
Registration deadline: May 6, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. (ET)
Limited number of places.
- Options as a management tool
- Should you hold shares or call options?
- Role of the options exchange
- Role of the clearinghouse
- Should you exercise your options before expiry?
- Factors affecting option prices
- Put-call parity
- What are option Greeks?
- Implied volatility: A variable to take into account
- Volatility strategies
- Spread strategies
- Directional trading
- Non directional trading
- Technical analysis: A must
- Didactic activities (exercises and practical examples)
Please register by filling out the registration form and send it by mail or fax at:
National Bank Direct Brokerage
1100, University Street, 7th Floor
Montréal, Quebec H3B 2G7
Fax: 514 394-8688
Client of National Bank Direct Brokerage?
Please fill out the electronic registration form available at http://nbdb.ca/en/negociation-options-form/.
- Registration is only valid upon receipt of full payment at our head office.
- Payment must be made by cheque or money order for the full amount of $229.95, made out to “National Bank Direct Brokerage”. A receipt will be issued to you upon payment. Please indicate “Options Trading Trading Program” on the back of your cheque and ensure your full address is given.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Registration will be confirmed by email.