National Bank Direct Brokerage is proud to offer the Option Trading Training Program from Monétis, for a third consecutive year. This university-level program is designed to help do-it-yourself investors improve their knowledge of options and establish a trading plan through strategies that meet their investment objectives.
The program consists of a series of 6 webinars, each lasting between 90 to 180 minutes with exercises.
Cost for the 6 webinars:
- For NBDB clients: $200 CAN plus taxes (total $229.95 CAN)
- For non-clients: $600 CAN plus taxes ($689.85 CAN)
Deadline for registration: September 14th
Limited places available.
- Tuesday September 15th
- Tuesday September 22th
- Tuesday September 29th
- Tuesday October 6th
- Tuesday October 13th
- Tuesday October 20th
For NBDB clients, use this form.
If you are not a NBDB client, click on this link.
- Using options in portfolio management
- Should you hold stocks or call options?
- Role of stock market
- Role of the clearing house
- Should you exercise your options before expiry?
- The factors that influence the value of options
- Put-call parity
- Greek letters: Are you familiar with these?
- Implied volatility: A variable to take into account
- Volatility strategies
- Spread strategies
- Directional trading
- Non-directional trading
- Technical analysis : A must
- Educational activities (exercises and practical examples)
*The program is only available in French.