What is GoalPlanner?
The GoalPlanner tool helps to plan for retirement or specific savings goals.
This tool generates a report that includes the following key elements to help you achieve your investment goals:
- Wealth outlook: This shows you an overview of your assets according to our projections in the time frame you have chosen.
- Income Outlook: This shows if your current plan will result in an excess or shortfall compared to the amount needed to attain your financial goal.
- Wealth scenarios: A projection of your assets in three possible market scenarios.
To access this tool simply click on the Tools tab and then on GoalPlanner.
What is the Asset Allocation tool?
The Asset Allocation tool is a tool to align your investment strategies with your investor profile. The tool will show you if your portfolio consists of asset classes that will help you achieve your financial goals.
To access the tool simply click on the Tools tab and then on Asset Allocation.
What is the Virtual Portfolio tool?
The Virtual Portfolio tool allows the creation of a fictitious portfolio giving you the opportunity to follow the stock market fluctuations without any financial commitment.
To access the tool simply click on the Tools tab and then click Virtual Portfolio.
Is it possible to create alerts on the NBDB trading platform?
Yes, there is an alert tool integrated in our platform which is designed to automatically notify users via email when an event has occurred. Events such as:
- The price of a stock has reached an upward or downward target price;
- The price of a security has changed more than a certain percentage compared to the prices of the last day;
- The price of a security has changed more than a certain percentage compared to the prices of the last 52 weeks.
To access the tool just click on the Tools
tab and then Alerts.
Do we have a way to monitor multiple assets into custom lists?
Yes, the NBDB trading platform offers the ability to track multiple assets in custom lists. The watchlists section is located under the Tool tab.
How many lists can we create at the same time?
You can create up to 10 watchlists under your profile.
How many symbols can we put on a watch list?
Each watch list can contain a maximum of 10 symbols, whether stocks, ETFs, options or mutual funds.
Is it possible to see the real-time quotes in the watchlists?
In this section, it is possible to obtain delayed and real-time quotes. You are limited to a maximum of five real-time quotes at the same time for each watch list.
What is the RRSP Calculator?
NBDB offers the RRSP calculator in order to help you better manage your savings so you can achieve your goals and realize your dreams.
To access this tool, simply click on the Tools tab and then on RRSP Calculator.